Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Survived the weekend, barely


So the show on Saturday went very well. I was a lot more comfortable on stage this time, and I think it showed. Jeremy was terrified, but he still did awesome. :) There is video with passable sound this time, and I'll link to it as soon as I find out where it's posted. :)

Sunday was my Vampire game, which went okay. Once again, it felt like it was all about one character, to the exclusion of the rest of them. We tried to get the other folks involved, but they weren't really going for it. Apparently I need to push harder. :)

However, I also had a pretty bad headache through most of Sunday, which got worse after the game, and then lingered into Monday. It was an odd one that I want to call a migraine, but I'm not quite sure what might have triggered it. At any rate, it wiped me out pretty soundly. So I spent part of Monday sleeping, and then the rest of the day relaxing in front of the TV with a stack of unfinished crochet projects. I've now finished a bunch of rose pins and, the most exciting item, my crocheted TARDIS. (You can see additional shots of it on my Facebook Fan Page.) I've already got the next one in the works, with a few design modifications based on what I learned from the first one. My prototype is waiting to see what fun destination it will fly off to, and I'm pretty sure I've got a few more people lined up to buy the first ones to arrive in my Etsy shop. :)

No comments: