Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Roses Everywhere!

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching! If you're looking for a good gift for a loved one that lasts longer than flowers or chocolates, a crocheted rose pin or hair accessory is a good bet! These roses will stay vibrant and beautiful for a long time, and act as a perpetual reminder of your love! I have two styles of pins (some of which would be great for a man or woman) and three styles of hair accessories, all in a wide array of colors, so no matter your loved ones' styles, there is likely something to match them!

I originally put these roses on stems, but over time, I thought that rose accessories would be far more popular. Many of the funky color combinations that I make are the team colors of two of our local roller derby leagues, but they also match up with the school colors of various high schools and colleges. I can also make roses in pretty much any color combination, so if you don't see what you're looking for in my shop, please contact me for a custom rose!

Rose Pins
Rose Hair Accessories

No comments: