Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Seth sent me two new stories while I was on vacation, and I finally got around to posting them. You can find both of them under his name on the LARP fiction page. Enjoy!

It's times like this, however, that I wish I had more time to spend on my own writing, and more ideas on what I should write about. I've been kicking around an idea for a new story, but I wanted to do a little research about some of the facts before I started writing. My facts at the moment are based off of a story I was told almost two years ago, and I'm sure I'm getting some of them mixed up. But the more I think about it, the less of a problem this seems to become. We'll have to see where it goes from here...

I'm also thinking about taking a creative writing class, maybe this fall... because it's not so much that I'm tired of school, it's that I'm tired of the program that I'm in at the moment. It would be nice if I could finish my degree, but it's just not something I'm interested in doing at this point in my life. Maybe in a few years... maybe never. But without good motivation, I'll never get anything done!

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, happy birthday, Mom! I doubt you'll see this, but I thought I'd wish you a happy one anyway! And now the rest of the world can see that today is my mom's birthday! :)

No comments: