Friday, April 19, 2002

Because my Fridays wouldn't be complete with out it... the Friday Five!

1. What's your favorite TV show and why? I really don't watch a whole lot of TV... but if I had to pick a favorite show, I suppose at the moment it is Raw is War, which is the Monday night WWF show. Seeing as it's just about the only thing I watch, that would make it my favorite!

2. Who is your favorite television star? If we make this past tense, that would have to be TV's Wil Wheaton. :) At the moment, I suppose I don't really have one!

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Jess mentioned Voltron, which definitely ranks on my list, but I'm going to have to go with live-action TV shows, as opposed to cartoons, or I'll be here all day! My two favorites that I can remember were Knight Rider and V. I LOVED the idea of a talking car, and still think I would like to have one! And my dad got me into sci-fi from a young age, so I was totally into V. In fact, I think that was the only sci-fi that my sister Sarah really has ever liked, and I don't think she quite got what was going on... :)

4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? I'm not a big fan of hardly any of the "reality" shows, so I say get rid of 'em all! :) Except The Osbournes, that one is funny as hell!

5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Ummm... there are new shows on TV? Not just reruns? What a novel concept! (Did I mention that we don't get ANY network stations?)

And for the "End of the Work Week Wisdom"...

"They're not nice people, they're worse!"
--Mikey's comment in The Old Man's Mummy game

No comments: