Thursday, April 04, 2002

I really don't have anything important to say, just a few minutes to spare... I've been insanely busy at work recently, which means not a lot of time for posting here!

I've got about a billion projects that I ought to be working on... I made a list of them a while ago, and taped it to my desk, right where it's always just at the edge of my line of vision when I'm working on (read: playing around with) my computer. The problem is that the list is in desperate need of an updating, and I haven't made the time to do that just yet... *sigh*...

Part of the problem may be that I've been watching entirely too much TV lately... mostly the music stations... I'm quickly becoming a fan of "The Osbournes" which is basically "The Real World," but it's Ozzy Osbourne and his family... it's an absolute riot to watch! Also, if you're ever bored at night, and looking for something entirely too bizarre to be fully explained, check out Red Eye on VH1. Around here, it's on from 10:30-11:30 p.m. Trust me, you will be confused at first... :)

Okay, time for the ScaryWhiteGirl to stop staring at the computer screen... she's been doing that for way too long today!

No comments: