Friday, April 05, 2002

Friday Five:

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day? Whine a lot about the fact that I have to get out of bed already, and stay in bed for as long as humanly possible. When I finally do get up (usually 7:05, which is just about the last possible minute I can get up and still be at work on time), I start stumbling around my room to pick out clothes and then hit the shower.

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? Make sure that the closet door is closed and my alarm is set, and occasionally I remember to ask the Old Man if the garage is shut. We have a detached garage, and don't have a garage door opener in the house, so if it's still open, that means running out to the garage, closing it, and running back in. Luckily, it usually stays shut now, though that wasn't always the case...

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day? Watching Late Night with Zach on VH1, and then staying awake for as much of Red Eye as I can... like I said yesterday, too much TV!

4. What routine do you wish you get rid of? I guess getting up in the morning isn't a valid part of my routine to want to cut out... I wish that the house would learn to pick up after itself, so that I didn't have to do that... but that's a pipedream as well... :)

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? Turning on my laptop at home. Even if I don't end up using it, it usually is on shortly after I get home, and stays on until I go to bed. The few nights that I don't turn it on, it usually means that I'm not there!

And, as always, the "End of the Work Week Wisdom"...

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.
It's from some Nirvana song...

Five and a half more hours of work, and then LARPing galore this weekend!

No comments: