Friday, May 03, 2002

No Friday Five this week? What am I gonna do? :)

Well, we still can have the "End of the Work Week Wisdom"...

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
--The Princess Bride

Yeah, I've noticed that most of my "EotWWW" are quotes from someone else... but that's okay... I'm not all that good at coming up with witty clever things, at least not like Seth is... :) And since he has the ever-superior hair, I'm not gonna borrow his quotes... yet... :)

It's another gaming weekend! Broken Sword tonight, Fury of the Forsaken tomorrow night. Which means camping, and hopefully this time we'll be able to stay, rather than packing everything up at 1 a.m. and driving home! :) Oh, and for the players of Fury who read this page, did I mention... "muhahahahah..." >:) I love being an evil ST! :)

No comments: