Friday, September 06, 2002

I would do the Friday Five today, but I don't really have answers to the questions... at least not good answers...

Sooooo...

"End of the Work Week Wisdom"!

"They're the closest thing we have to aliens!"
--It was in reference to old people... don't ask...

And a test for today...




Artistic and maybe even a bit shallow, you belong to the clan of the Toredor. You have a keen eye for pretty things. The embrace is looked on as perserving all beautiful things for eternity. You are the sensual vampires that you hear people talk about that seduce to get what they want. This clan is the one thought of as being the spoiled sort who want to get what they want. However, you usually work right under the ventrue clan as they try to carry out their plans.
What Vampire Clan Do You Belong To?


Damn right... :) Though it would be better if it were spelled correctly... ToreAdor, people...

Oooh, oooh! I'm all excited cuz they got the Halloween stuff out at Wal-Mart, and I found the kewlest ankh last night! It's all cheap plastic and stuff, but it looks really neat and has a purple gem looking thingie on it... and with the chain it's on, hangs down almost to my belly button... but it's yet another ankh for my collection!

And I'm all psyched because I get to play Jubilee tonight! This is my first ever Malkavian character, and she's Malkavian antitribu at that... so it's bound to be a trip. The only thing I'm concerned about is that I don't want people to think that "wacky" is the only thing I can play... cuz Dani is pretty wacky, and Jubilee has that potential as well... I would simply like to state, she is NOT a fuzzy bunny Malk... and any similarities between her and Dani are purely coincidental. I think, though, that her two actual derangements (Obsession and Masochism) ought to help me NOT play her too off the wall... at least that's what I'm going for! :)

No comments: