Thursday, October 31, 2002

Happy Halloween!!!!

So I copped out on the costume thing, and dressed up as Death from the Sandman comics... mainly because I already had all of the stuff I needed just lying around... so it's my old Morgan costume... ah well! :) This is basically what it looks like:

Except my hair is short now... :)

Oh, and because it's cold, I'm wearing a sweater over my costume... *sigh*...

It's all quiet in the office at the moment, as I'm the only one here so far... my boss and one of the other editors are in D.C. for the rest of the week and weekend... so it's me and another editor, and whatever students and grad students decide to straggle in... and I've only got a half day tomorrow... w00t! :) Guess I should find something productive to do, though, or I'm gonna be REALLY bored today... :)

No comments: