Tuesday, October 01, 2002

On my desk at work, I have a nice little day by day calendar... and the one that I have had for this entire year is a movie one... where each day, it talks about a movie at some length, and another movie at less length... it also rates them and gives you all sorts of little fun facts about the movie...

Well, it appears that for the month of October, the calendar is going to tell me all about scary (and scary-ish) movies... sounds like fun. I will comment about said movies here... that sounds like fun too. If I get behind, no big deal, I'll just catch up when I have the chance! Ready? Here we go! :)

Today's movie is "Ghostbusters" (1984)... ahhh, a wonderful '80s movie... I like it lots. Who hasn't seen this movie? Seriously? Bill Murray is always funny, and I like Dan Aykroyd in it as well...

And the best line: "Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!"

Loyal SWG.net readers will recognize that line, cuz it was, in modified form, an End of the Work Week Wisdom some time ago... funny how things come full circle like that... particularly since that line was discussed last night... but I'm saving that story for Friday... oooh, the suspense... :)

As a side note, the second movie on today's calendar page is "Ghostbusters 2"... riiiight... not as good of an idea...

No comments: