Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Two for Tuesday

1. When you're tired, do you embrace sleep -- either by napping or calling it a night -- or do you fight it and stay awake? I hate napping... always makes me feel more tired when I'm done... so I avoid that when I can. But I tend to go to sleep when I realize that I'm really tired, at least during the week. On the weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) I will fight the tiredness as best I can, and stay up very late. It doesn't help much that I'm usually in bed between 9 and 10 during the week, yet stay up till 1 a.m. or later on Fridays and Saturdays... that's what game will do to you, though! :)

2. Do you have any funny sleeping rituals or habits? Oh, lots... like I can't get to sleep if I haven't flipped over to my other side at least once or twice... and I have to have the closet doors shut before I can sleep... that's the only ones I can think of at the moment... :)

Mmmm... glorious sleep... :)

Haven't had to do too much with the proof sheets just yet... but I know that indexing is coming soon, and that's when I really have a lot of work to do... seeing as I'm the one who types the entire index... suffice it to say, the days I have to type index stuff will be the days of very short entries here... so that my hands don't fall off!

No comments: