Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Well, it's looking like there won't be a Humpday Hump this week, which I suppose is okay. Guess that means I'll have to write about something different, if I want to make this post meaningful in any way... :)

I'm VERY glad it's Wednesday. This week has been dragging a bit, or so it seems... must just be a lot of fairly boring work, that is never-ending... I'm working on typing pages for the index most days, or at least every other day. When I'm not doing that, I've got proof sheets to check over for a variety of things. Megan is helping out a lot with that, but there's quite a bit of it that I have to handle on my own. And then there's the usual office management type stuff to take care of.

But I've got plenty of game related distractions... plotting for my TT game, planning stuff for Palla Grande, and the usual plotting of mischief and mayhem for the Saturday game... much more of that lately, as things are getting REALLY interesting politically... not to mention there's still real plot to deal with as well! Not a lot to say directly about the plotting, though, as I know a LOT of people from game read my blog, and I like keeping my plots secret. Suffice it to say, there's plotting. 'Nuff said. :)

So now it's time to go back to checking the proof sheets for the next couple of hours. If I'm lucky, I might get done with the current batch of junk, and move on to something slightly more interesting... not likely though...

No comments: