Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Yes, I am finally done messing around with my weather pixie... I think I have the one I want now! :)

I am doing some of the most tedious work at the moment... looking at the margins of the proof sheets, and making a note every time there is a part of a letter that sticks out from the margin (on what should be justified margins)... wouldn't be a problem if there weren't so many of them! Every time a line begins with a j or y, and every time it ends with an f, I have to make a note... then if anything is in italics on either end of a line, there's a chance that will require a note as well... I'm taking notes in Excel, but it's still tedious... *sigh*...

Off to lunch in a few, with a few friends... glad I checked my voice mail last night before going to sleep! :)

No comments: