Monday, December 09, 2002

1. Do you get sick very often? What illness do you find that you've had most frequently? I would say that yes, I do get sick pretty often, but I've been pretty good this fall/winter so far (*knock on wood*)... but when I do get sick, it tends to be sinus infections. I have to say that I do better with those than I used to do with strep throat though!

2. I know a man who flat out refuses to go to the Doctor's office. You'd need an ambulance to get him near a hospital. Not me, I'd rather go as soon as I feel sick so I can get better. Do you mind going to see the Doctor when you get sick? Do you know anyone who just refuses to go to a Doctor when they get ill? Any idea why they are like that? I don't mind going to the doctor when I'm sick, though I'd rather not be sick in the first place...

3. How about visiting the Dentist? Do you go get a check-up every 6 months? Or do you dread going? But, on the other hand, I HATE the dentist... so no, I don't go nearly as often as I should...

4. I've heard about a diet pill called "Thermolift" that allegedly gives you quite an energy rush (oh boy mentioning this will surelybring us all a ton of Google hits won't it?). Although I've thought about getting some of these pill for the times I need a boost, I'm probably not going to take the plunge. Have you ever taken any diet pills, energy pills or energy drinks? How did they make you feel? Do you still take them? How come? The closest thing I've done to an energy drink is to drink the Sobe flavor: Tsunami. It tastes like a dreamsicle... sooooo good! It's also quite good with a little bit of peach schnapps mixed in... :)

5. Have you heard about "Gastric Bypass" surgery that many celebrities are doing to loose weight? (The process reduces the size of your stomach to facilitate weight loss) What are your thoughts on this procedure? Would you ever consider it? How would you feel if a relative were to decide to undergo the procedure? I have a feeling that there's probably something VERY bad about it that people haven't discovered yet... I'd never do it (like I need to anyway), and I'd hope no one I know decides to try it... just in case...

6. What do you think the opposite sex needs to experience to fully understand what it is like to be your gender? Cramps are a good one... having your boobs stared at is another... getting talked down to because you're not supposed to be smart is another...

7. And to lighten things up a bit before we go...What's the most worthless gadget, infomercial item or "looked like a bargain" item you have ever purchased or owned? I bought some thing that you're supposed to use on suede clothing, rather than having to dry clean it... I'm not really sure what it was supposed to do... I think I used it once... I have no idea where it is now... :)

BONUS: Why can't every day be like Christmas? Cuz then Christmas would be just another day? :)


No comments: