Friday, February 21, 2003

Friday Five!

1. What is your most prized material possession? I suppose my new computer, at the moment...

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? Oooh... tough one... I think it would be my Batman T-shirt... you know, the one that used to be black, but now is more of a grayish color? I don't even wear it anymore, cuz I'm afraid it might just fall apart if I did... :)

3. Are you a packrat? Ummm... no comment would pretty much give that one away, wouldn't it? :)

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? As much as I would like to be able to keep my apartment a tiny bit tidier, that's a pipe dream, cuz I'm really lazy... :) I don't mind some clutter, at any rate... just as long as it's somewhat organized clutter, to aid in finding stuff... oddly, though, on the other hand, I'm sooooo anal retentive about keeping my White Wolf books organized... :)

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? Theme? What's that? I suppose the only theme that I have is there is a lot of celestial looking stuff in the bedroom and computer room... but even that is all spread out and mixed up with other stuff... :)

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom:
"Yes, we are rationing milk. Because there isn't any more."
--*shrug*... it's better than nothing, right?

::..::

And in other news, only a half day of work today! w00t! :) The plan at the moment is...
1) Work till noon
2) Run home, do the dishes, and generally tidy up the apartment
3) Go get a few groceries, and run by Cindy's office if she doesn't stop by mine this morning
4) (Hopefully by about 3ish, when Gabe gets out of class) Head to the Con, and see how much of a disaster my games are gonna be... :)

Exciting, no? :)

No comments: