Thursday, May 08, 2003

Heh... this is all weird... I almost went to the Friday Five webpage to see what the questions were this week... except it's Thursday! :) I'm thinking it's Friday, though, because this is the last day I have to work this week... took Friday (and next Monday) off due to The Weekend of Insanity (part 1)... The Weekend of Insanity (part 2) is next weekend... it should be fun... :)

Watched (err... heard...) all of about 5 minutes of "Lord of the Rings" before falling asleep last night... sinus medication has a tendency to either knock me out, or make me hyper... it varies... :) But if something says "may cause excitability in children," there is a good chance of it causing excitability in ME! At any rate, my sinuses seem to be behaving themselves this morning, though I took some specifically allergy stuff for good measure... hopefully I won't fall asleep at my desk... :)

Oh, what the hell... here's some End of MY Work Week Wisdom for ya... :)

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just, beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne

Just something on the cute little note paper on which my student worker wrote her schedule for finals week... :)

No comments: