Friday, May 30, 2003

Skipping the Friday Five, as usual... :)

But I do have End of the Work Week Wisdom:

I think kids are basically retards...
--Adam Carrolla, on Loveline

Why am I thinking I got that quote wrong... it just doesn't sound right now... or maybe you needed the context to make it better... *shrug*...

ST meeting last night went well enough... I have to get back in the habit of remembering to take notes on my laptop... doing so is a good thing... :)

Doing something tonight... dunno what... maybe going out, but I doubt that... we're anti-social gamer types... we would much rather stay in and be geeky... :)

Game tomorrow night... while I'm generally okay with the whole being an ST thing, it's a little more difficult when I'm actually thrown in to doing something... I have a bad tendency to question my judgment and my knowledge of the rules... I've apparently verified one rule twice this week, by asking Gabe about it... *sigh*... gotta get my STing confidence back! I suppose it would be helpful if everyone knew that I really am an ST... a lot of people seem to not realize this yet... even though this will be my third game as an ST... *sigh*...

Ah well... time to work, I guess...

No comments: