Thursday, May 29, 2003

Well, I just made some updates to my assorted pages... nothing that you'll see, probably, unless you're super observant. The majority of it was to get rid of links to my E-mail address... I get entirely too much spam on my main account, and anything that I can do to get rid of said spam would be a very good thing... so I'm sorry that it's not super convenient to E-mail me, but if you're clever (which I'm sure you are) you'll be able to do so still... :)

And, as a side note, "Fight Club" is a difficult movie to fall asleep to... the sound is too jarring... you get almost to sleep, and then either the music or the dialogue wakes you back up... :(

Then again, neighbors who stay up late (read: past about 10:30) also make it hard to go to sleep...

Mozart, on the other hand, is good to go to sleep to... :)

No comments: