Thursday, June 05, 2003

Heh... okay, there's a site to generate poetry off of any URL... so, of course, I punched in this one... and here's what I got...

function get_comment_link 95080081
Add a
little
more difficult when my laptop... doing
nothing... which was also nice... : Wrestling
was nice... Wrestling
was fun...


Hehehehe... that's pretty cute... :)

Nothing else of interest at the moment... we watched "Pitch Black" last night, as I suspected we would... and Gabe thought it was alright... :) Oh, and duh... just looked up Claudia Black on IMDB... duh... she was Pandora in "Queen of the Damned"... :) And here I was, saying, "no, she was just in FarScape"... silly me... :)

Oh, and they ARE apparently maybe making a "Pitch Black 2"... weird... I can't remember where I had heard that before, but IMDB has a possible one listed, due out next year... bizarre... :)

No comments: