Thursday, June 12, 2003

I've noticed when I look at my site stats that a lot of people come here looking for Sims skins... sorry, folks, none here... BUT... I can help you out with finding some...

Whether you use LJ or not, check out The Sims LJ Community... on the userinfo page, there are a TON of links... some are to pay sites, but a lot are free sites...

And for my favorite site, check out The Sims Resource... it is a pay site, but if you register, a small portion of the stuff is available for free... and it rotates every three days... so you may not have access to everything, but if you have some time to kill, and don't mind sifting through the pages of free stuff, you can find some good skins... got two of the Misfits from there, and a lot of cute gothy clothes... :)

There are some other good ones, but they don't update all that often... but, if you check out The B List, you can see what's been updated recently... and that makes searching for new things a LOT easier...

Though, honestly, I haven't really been keeping up on downloads lately... since I haven't been playing The Sims much... between watching wrestling, game (and related meetings), and HeroClix, all of my time after work is pretty much eaten up... :)

No comments: