Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Hmmm... I forgot to post this morning... how weird! :)

Not that I had much of anything exciting to say, really... I was thinking earlier today that tonight must be wrestling night, but I was wrong... that's tomorrow night... it's weird, though, because we didn't really watch much of Raw on Monday night... just the Mick Foley / Triple H match, which ROCKED... but then again, I'm a huge Mick Foley fan... :) He's absolutely nuts... and you have to respect that in a wrestler... :)

So yeah, last night was lots of chatting, until my damn computer just absolutely refused to get back online... it's actually the phone line that has problems... never works right when it rains... so I had been warning people all night that I might just disappear and not come back... but that was the fault of the phone line, not them... :)

And I've been trying to watch "Romeo+Juliet" while I go to sleep, but I keep falling asleep... *sigh*... I also get the sense that it might be similar to "Fight Club" in the disjointed-ness of the sound, cuz I wasn't able to get to sleep solidly until it was turned off...

Anyways... yeah... gotta figure out when I want to take my vacation this summer... and got to figure out if we're gonna go somewhere, or just stay in town... last summer, I stayed in town for my vacation (all except the day when I went to St. Louis to see TMBG)... and that was fun... but I also had a lot of stuff to get done that week... this summer, I probably won't have much to do... so going somewhere is a definite option...

I'd say New Orleans, but I really don't wanna deal with the heat... New Orleans is better in the spring, or maybe the fall... I wish SIU still closed for the week of Halloween... cuz that would rock if we could go to New Orleans then... :)

So if we do go anywhere this summer, it's probably gonna be local (as in 2-4 hour drive, probably)... and I don't have any good ideas... *sigh*...

No comments: