Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Thin gaming weekend, yet again, but I'm not complaining... :)

We played Sabbat on Saturday, and it was a pretty good time. The game is back down to three packs, so there was a lot of restructuring, and a lot of the former members of my pack have now jumped ship. There's only 8 in our pack, and two of them weren't there at this past game. So it felt like 6, and that was small, comparatively speaking.

This weekend, we've got OWBN on Friday, and, due to the weirdness of months with five weekends, Sabbat again. I'm okay with that, though. :)

The following weekend will be the final Garou game... probably final until next summer, but maybe it'll just be a short break. We've hit an ST shortage when it comes to Garou, so we're waiting until we can find another one... if we can find another one... :)

Getting ready to play in a TT game, too, though it won't be starting for a few more weeks... that's okay, though, I've been busy enough with the few games I am in... :)
.

1 comment:

Shanshu said...

Yay! Girl gamers ROCK! I wish there were more of you.

*sigh*

keep up the good work.