Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wasn't at work yesterday, so that explains the lack of post then. Almost forgot to post today, so that explains the lateness of this one. :)

Current crafting project is a set of coasters for J and his new roommate. A couple of years back, I made a set of super hero coasters for Karac for Christmas: Captain American, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men, Punisher, and Batman. I've got a couple of new ones on tap for the boyz, including Superman logos with their first initial, rather than the S. Silly, but cute. :) Looks like it's gonna end up as a set of 8, though why 2 boyz need 8 coasters, I'll never know... they just have a lot of super heroes that they like. :)

Might end up making some for me at home, too, but I need to find a source of getting the coaster bits in bulk. Cuz I will probably end up buying out Hobby Lobby, and who knows when they will get more in... probably not till Christmas time.

I have a feeling I'm not going to do a whole lot of crafts for Christmas this year. S'okay, I ran out of time this past year, and I've done a lot of crafts throughout the year this year... and people will get over it, I'm sure... :)

Funny, though, cuz Nathan was looking through my notebook of designs, and found the design for Cindy's Nightmare Before Christmas calendar, made the same year as the super hero coasters, and was like "oh yeah, you made that." Yes, of course I made it. I make everything. :)
.

No comments: