Monday, August 08, 2005

Weird... I have no clue why I didn't post on Friday... musta been something to do with boxing up the plethora of books around the office... such fun...

Movies. Yeah. Lemme think.

I think the only movies I watched this week were "Army of Darkness," "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," and "The Incredibles." All of which I had seen before (two of which I own). I have three movies rented from Blockbuster right now, but due to this being an insane gaming weekend, we didn't watch any of them yet. Should be watching a couple tomorrow night, but one of them is gonna get left out, cuz there just isn't enough time to watch all three... ah well, no huge loss... we'll get around to whatever we miss this time at some point... :)

I'm exceptionally tired today, even with sleeping in an extra couple of hours. Paducah on Sunday always sounds like a good idea, until it's 3 a.m., and you're finally crawling into your bed, knowing that your alarm will go off in 3 hours and 45 minutes. And then you are a sad monkey.

I like monkeys. But not sad ones.
.

No comments: