Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Game recap...

Friday night was a night filled with card games, which was a whole lot of fun, and here's hoping that we can do such things more often. 9 people in my apartment, mass insanity. :) We played a little bit of Pimp, more Beer Money and Fluxx, a bit of Bang!, and a whole lot of Are You a Werewolf. The last one was the most popular, I think, because it was fast and frenzied (hah, no pun intended!)... good stuff, all around, and a nice way to spend a Friday evening. :)

Saturday was Sabbat, and I think we're straight up and down fucked. About half a dozen of us ended the evening torpored, and in the hands of the Giovanni. This includes my character, Ember. Unfortunately, we're in limbo for the next two weeks, though the STs did tell us we don't need to make new characters yet... *sigh*... I'm working on my backup character anyway, which will be rather different from my standard characters, and will also mean that the only one of my characters who gets to dress up will be Mel... which will mean that probably none of my characters will be the dress-up type if she dies... wow...

Sunday was Requiem... I wonder if there was a full moon this past weekend, because there was a whole lot of grumpy from Saturday on... Jesi and I declared on numerous occasions that the boyz seemed to be PMSing at Requiem... okay, so maybe it wasn't all of them, but there was some grumpiness here and there. At any rate, all of the information about how many of us were diablerists came out (J and I are the only two in the group who aren't!), and so that had to get dealt with. Gotta love being on the Primogen, and getting to be the one who helps makes these decisions... :)

This coming weekend, we've got OWBN and the Cam game, along with the usual Requiem. OWBN workshop is tonight, and I have a little bit of stuff to get done there...
.

No comments: