Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yay for new music to talk about! :)

J and I were coming back from Wal-Mart last night, and we both took notice of the song playing on the radio. Very classic rock inspired guitar riffs, generally very rockin', and NOT like everything else you hear on the radio these days. We turn it up, we debate who it might be, and we hope that the DJ will announce the name of the band, at the very least, when the song ends.

Avenged Sevenfold. Wow. I seriously thought they were an emo band, but then again, I had never heard anything by them before this. So I go home, and proceed to find every song they've ever released... rock on... :)

How cool is a band where the lead singer goes by M. Shadows? And there's a guy named Zacky Vengeance? Way cool. :)

Now, as it turns out, some of my friends had already heard of these people, and liked them. Apparently they say this newest album is nothing compared to the older ones. But I'm listening to it first, and then will proceed to listen to the rest as the day progresses. So far, though, I like it! :)

Always kewl to find something new to listen to... :)
.

No comments: