Monday, November 07, 2005

Watched a considerable number of movies this past week, all things considered. And by that, I mean I actually watched three movies. 2 old, 1 new.

"X-Files: Fight the Future" - I had seen this many many years ago, when it came to the theatres. In fact, if I remember correctly, this was one of those movies that we had to drive from Kirksville to Columbia (an hour and a half drive) to see, because it wasn't going to play in Kirksville. Yeah, Kirksville was that small. Any rate, I bought it before going to Seattle, because it was cheap at Target, and Mom and I watched it when I got back. One of the few movies I can actually stand David Duchovny in. :)

"Kingdom of Heaven" - Kent bought this, and J borrowed it, so I got to watch it Saturday. It may have been that I just wanted to check my Archspace, but it seemed really long, and dragged a lot. Meh, it wasn't all bad, it just wasn't great.

"Batman Begins" - Because I bought it the day it came out on DVD, but it took us a while to get around to watching it. It's still as good as it was in the theatre. :)

As for upcoming stuff, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is out on DVD tomorrow, so I may have to go get that, and J is going to bring "The Gamers" over for Doc and I to watch at some point this week, I think. So that's kewl... :)
.

No comments: