Friday, January 27, 2006

End of the Work Week Wisdom:

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"
--from Boondock Saints

I dunno, the sentiment of that quote just came to me, and I thought it was a good one to use this week.

I'm so glad it's Friday. :) Only a couple of more hours of work, then home to get some stuff done, then hopefully hanging out with a couple of people, then an art gallery opening, and then off to Paducah for the night. Yeah, that's a whole bunch of stuff, but it all makes sense, and it will be good... :)

In completely unrelated other news, I just had the kewlest idea for something to crochet, only the more I think about it, the more I think it's a bad idea. I have a pattern for crocheted Mary Jane slippers, and they're in red on the calendar page. I was just thinking red glittery yarn for about two seconds, till I realized how scratchy that would be on my feet. :( Ah well...

Yeah. Weekend = good. :)
.

No comments: