Thursday, January 26, 2006

So I finally started working on the quilt. And it's not too difficult, surprisingly. There's a lot of work to be done, but it's relatively easy work. And that's kewl. :)

Other than that, I'm madly making roses for the Valentine's Day craft fair. I still need to dig out the stems and floral tape, but I've got about 20 already done. Still a lot more to make, because I'm gonna have a TON of different colors. Mostly all rose-esque colors, but some odd ones, like black and purple... no, not together... :)

I'm seriously thinking that a new sewing machine is gonna be my big purchase for February, as that's one that might just be able to pay for itself, if I make the right stuff with it. :)

Oh, and I have an altered dress to alter some more. Thank you, Megan, for doing all kinds of crazy things to a perfectly good dress... now, to make a couple of minor changes, like making it a tiny bit smaller... and then... yeah, it'll be interesting... :)

No comments: