Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's been a relatively busy week, with no real signs of slowing down in the near future, so the crafting has been put on the back burner. Well, I got a lot done while watching all of "Firefly," but other than that, no time!

Starr and Jen spent a good chunk of early Sunday morning trying to convince me that I should learn to knit. I tried that once or twice before, and I never figured it out. They also want me to come to their knitting group... in Paducah... during the week. Doubtful, at best, since I'd only get to be there for maybe 4 hours before I'd have to come home. Ah well. Maybe sometime when I have some time off work... cuz it would be fun to sit around and talk to people while we all worked on yarn stuff. The craft nights we talked about doing up here never really panned out... :(

But it's about a month until the Valentine's Day craft fair, so I suppose I should get off my butt and start working on making roses again... I know I need yellow ones, and probably white also... I think I'm okay on the red spectrum, though... :)

And maybe I'll get the hat that goes with my winter coat done before winter ends... :)
.

No comments: