Friday, January 13, 2006

We have End of the Work Week Wisdom! :)

River: "The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds, given adequate vacuuming systems."
Mal: "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with. Long as she does it quiet-like."

--from "Firefly"

Morbid and creepifying is my new term for myself. I don't care if people don't think the "scary" part of my nickname fits, I'm still calling myself morbid and creepifying. :) Anyways, I've apparently got the morbid part already on lock, at least if you ask Michael... ;)

In other news, when you decide you need an external harddrive, it's probably pretty rare that you actually NEED a 300 gig external harddrive. But sales and rebates make it awfully appealing. And it tells me I can fit 75,000 songs on it. I have less than 1/10th that number. Sounds like I've got a new goal... ;)

(Okay, there probably aren't actually 75,000 songs that I would WANT to own. But you never know...)

Looking forward to a three day weekend of fun and excitement! :)
.

No comments: