Friday, March 10, 2006

Found this earlier this week, and saved it for the End of the Work Week Wisdom.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours."
--Henry David Thoreau

Yeah, I like it. :)

In other news, at least it stopped raining, which means that the insane number of gigantic puddles in C-dale can start drying up. Seriously, it rained for over 24 hours straight. It had finally stopped when I took Jim home last night, after our ST meeting, around 10 p.m. Not sure how long before that it had stopped, because it was pouring during one of his cigarette breaks...

And in other other news, I'm really looking forward to next week. I'll only be at work on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Monday, the university is closed for Spring Break, and I took Thursday and Friday off for our trip to St. Louis to see Matisyahu. w00t! :)
.

No comments: