Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bored and random today. I think my attention span is hiding somewhere... but I haven't a clue where...

I want to work on Emelia's background, but I haven't quite finished her soundtrack yet. That should probably be a project for tonight, so that I can work on her background sooner rather than later. I'd like to have it done for Friday. :) Of course, due to my badness from taking "Veteran of the Weird West," any given game could be her last... there's a 1 in 54 chance, at least... it will suck if I write her background this week and then have to make a new character come Friday. :(

Been listening to a lot of TMBG and related stuff lately, which can only contribute to the randomness. I like randomness, though, so that's okay. :)

I also like kitties, and wish I could have one of my own. But I really can't, between my tiny apartment, too much yarn, and not enough time spent at home. So I'll have to content myself with playing with Grant's kitties when I go over there. They are too cute for words. :)

I'm hermitting tonight. It's been too long since I've done that, and I need to recharge. A recharged Dawn is a much happier Dawn. :) I suspect there will be attempts made to make me not a hermit, but I plan to resist... we'll see how that goes... :)

It should be noted that I'm not in anything even remotely resembling a bad mood, in fact, I'm exceptionally happy... but I can feel the cranky Dawn approaching, and I'd rather cut her off than unleash her.

Anyways, I so need to work on some crochet. I haven't since Friday night, and that was really sporadic at best...
.

No comments: