Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So, for those people who read this who heard about part of the library collapsing yesterday, fear not. I wasn't at work yesterday, and even if I had been, that was the old building, not the one I'm in. Interestingly, however, had I still been in the old building and that wall had fallen off, it would have landed right on top of my old office. So that's fun. :)

The weekend was lovely, though quite crazy. I spent entirely too much time in cars. My nephew is the cutest, and his eyes are still blue. Blue eyed babies in our family are exceptionally rare, so here's hoping they stay that way. He also has very light colored hair at the moment. That probably won't stay, as I was blonde as a baby too. :) But he does have more red-headed genes than I do, so maybe strawberry blonde is his color. :)

Only four days of work for me this week, and then a yard sale on Saturday. I spent over an hour sorting and pricing stuff yesterday; I'm expecting to spend a couple more hours doing this tomorrow and Thursday. E-Con is also this weekend, but there really isn't a whole lot going on with that. A couple of LARPs, and a couple of friends coming down... but generally not the weekend of gamer geekery that it has been in past years.

Don't think for a moment that I'm growing out of the gaming phase. 1) It's not a phase, and 2) I have entirely too many books to grow out of it. :)
.

No comments: