Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring is great, because it means you can finally stop having to wear jeans and coats all of the damn time. The downside of spring, of course, is figuring out whether you need to turn on the heat, open the windows, or go all the way to cranking the AC. Any given day in Carbondale in the spring, it could be one of those three.

This spring, I think in particular, has been a whole lot of ups and downs, temperature wise. Friday, it was in the 80s. By Saturday night, it was supposed to freeze. Sunday was nice again, to the point that my car was hot inside after sitting in the sun for a few hours... but I had to turn the heat on on Sunday night. Wha?!

Temperatures for the rest of this week, and this weekend, look pretty nice, though. Here's hoping that the KC temps will be comparable, because I'm probably gonna end up packing for the C-dale temps... I'll throw in an extra hoodie, just in case... :)

There doesn't seem to be much of a plan for this weekend, though. Megan and I both have Friday off work, so we're leaving for St. Louis on Thursday night. We may try to see our dad on Thursday. I have no clue what I'm gonna do all day Friday. We don't leave for KC till Friday night. I have no clue what we're doing in KC on Saturday. Sunday is Easter, so that's pretty well figured out. And then we'll either get back to St. Louis early enough to return to C-dale on Sunday, or we'll stay up in St. Louis Sunday night. Again with the not so sure on what's going on.

But we get to see the bebe (as Megan puts it), and that will be kewl. I will take many many pictures. :) There does seem to be a difference between your brother having a kid and your sister having a kid, which is a little odd, but somewhat understandable. At least it makes sense to me. :)

In the meantime, I still have a crapton of stuff to get done, but that's what tomorrow night will be for. :)
.

No comments: