Monday, May 22, 2006

Back and such. I was sick-ish on Thursday, and stayed home. On Friday, I was busy for most of the day, and then cut off from my computer for the rest of the day. Today, I was still cut off from my computer all morning. There are still problems with it. But I haven't seen the Systems guy since 10 a.m.... whee...

So I had a pretty nice weekend, all around. Friday night was Deadlands, though it was a small game. Emilia almost got to become Queen of the Fairies, until they convinced me I wouldn't last five minutes with that job. :) She ended up getting knocked out in combat, which was fine, cuz I needed to leave... but I dunno what ended up happening.

Saturday, I got up at 5 a.m. so I could catch a ride to Springfield to see my friend Dubs compete in the Highland games thingie... it was fun, but god I was tired... because after Springfield, we went to E-ville for Ashes, and didn't end up leaving E-ville till about 1 a.m. I stumbled into my apt. at about 3 a.m. Sunday morning. Craziness!

But the Ashes game was a LOT of fun, especially with about 10 characters from C-dale being there. We sat around and made fun of the locals. Good times... "checkpoint!"

Working out my plans for the week. Tonight is either D&D playtesting or the normal wrestling. Tomorrow, I may or may not be hanging out with my sister. Wednesday appears to be open, and I may do laundry that night, just cuz. Thursday, I'm probably going to the Marion HS graduation, and Friday, I'm probably going to the Murphysboro HS graduation, and then seeing X3. Saturday is still in the air, as is Sunday. Next Monday is the Day of Meat. Most people call it Memorial Day. We do not. :)
.

No comments: