Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I know I never posted the 2nd post that I previewed at the end of April. That's mostly because at the moment, the plans it covered don't seem to be panning out. That's okay, though, I have plenty of other things to distract me on a regular basis. :)

Mostly, of course, this involves the Sims... which isn't terribly productive, but it is fairly entertaining. Bryan tells me that he has a copy of Sims 2 which I can have, which, of course, means that I'm gonna have to upgrade my video card and RAM... but you don't see me complaining much... ;) My computer needs a bit of an upgrade anyhow, especially as it's like 3 years old... :)

(Related conversation:

Me: "Yeah, I finally figured out that I bought it in 2003."
Grant: "Oh my god, it's ancient!"
Me: (patting the monitor) "Don't listen to the big meanie, you're not ancient.")

Right. :)

So I guess that's gonna be the next purchase... though I suppose I'll sort poke around and price things and see if it's gonna be just some upgrades, or a whole new computer... cuz I want a flat screen monitor too... :)
.

No comments: