Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wow.

I am currently constructing what may end up being the strangest background I've ever written. The writing part isn't necessarily all that strange (though I do have some interesting bits that I still need to cover that could get strange), but the format is definitely out of the ordinary for me. As per the usual, I'm keying various parts of the background to appropriate song lyrics, which are already burned to a CD. What may make this unusual is that I may end up scrambling the 14 sections around to fit a somewhat more logical progression. Except that it wouldn't be logical, exactly...

It's very hard to explain without giving out the details, but I'd rather keep the details a secret. A few select people have heard about the truth behind the story, but yeah, since I'm playing the character currently, I'd much rather keep the truths to myself (and a select group who have already heard them).

Quick version, though, for those who are interested hearing about the non-confusing part of the character: Daisy Green, Malkavian architect. If you've read House of Leaves, it's the daughter from that novel, as a real person, and all grown up. She's also, for those who know the name/reputation, the third(*) coming of Dr. Lucas Webster.

Yeah, that's right. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I've been wanting to play this character for a while now, and I'm finally getting the chance. *happy dance*

We'll see how it all pans out...

::..::

(*) The second coming was already taken. Cross Burchelli handled that quite nicely. :)
.

No comments: