Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Much better mood today! I got to go pick up my guitar in Marion last night, which also meant that I got to go hang out with my boyfriend, and we watched "The Princess Bride," which made it all around a rockin' evening. :)

I'm finally getting to listen to the WoVeN CD that Jason bought, and I'm liking it a whole lot. He said he didn't care for much other than "Pillage," which was the song that we both originally heard by them and both liked. Me, I kinda like the whole thing. It's got a very Sigur Ros feel to it, except it's in English instead of Icelandic. :) One of the descriptors they use for it on The Music Made Me Do It is Neo-Psychedelia... so yeah, I can see that being my sort of thing... :)

Got a whole lot of stuff to get done tonight after work, so I am quasi-hermitting. Not really, though, as a good chunk of stuff I need to do involves going out shopping. But I'm not gonna do the usual Tuesday night Hangar excursion. I'm gonna do my laundry, get my shopping done, try to get some stuff done around the apartment, and call Jerome before bed. Sounds like a plan. :)
.

No comments: