Monday, June 26, 2006

Tired and in a somewhat foul mood this morning. :( But I had a mostly good weekend (except for the three cat scratches, none of which are from my precious babies), so that helps this not be too sucky of a day. Hopefully.

I need to start taking my movies over to the boys house, because they own a very small selection of movies, and though I love "Boondock Saints," I'd rather not watch it every time I go there. :)

My guitar should be in my possession soonishly. The UPS site says they tried to deliver it Friday, but I didn't see a sticker from that... :( Hopefully there will be one today, and I can call them and tell them to take it off the truck this evening, and go pick it up tonight. Hopefully. :) That will make my day muchly better. :)

In the meantime, though, I'm working, and waiting on the boss to arrive. It's so quiet around here right now.
.

No comments: