Friday, August 25, 2006

Two new articles by Cindy this week:

Turn Your Craftiness into a Profit at Craft Shows

How to Plan a Perfect Yard Sale

Which are both great articles, with great tips, and I'm mentioned in both of them. Yay me! :)

And yes, we'll be doing a yard sale next month, and 3 official craft fairs throughout the fall, plus the Ren Faire. Possibly one more craft fair, but we're undecided on that at the moment. And this time, we're gonna sell stuff. Dammit. :)

::..::

In other news, it's a week till DragonCon. All my costumes are ready to go. Hurrah! :) I need to pack still, but there's no sense in packing now. I'm off next Thursday, so I'll do all of our laundry, and then pack. And then we'll leave around 6 a.m. on Friday morning. And drive all day. But it will be so worth it! :)
.

No comments: