Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A few articles, and a Vlad update.

Cindy:

Six Things I Learned When Purchasing Renter's Insurance

Me:


Little Caesar's Pizza Tastes like Greasy Cardboard, but I Love It Anyway

Top Five Movies to Have While Stranded on a Deserted Island

Easy and Quick Food Add-Ins

Just a couple of response pieces that I did, and a silly one about food. The first one was inspired by my lunch one day. :)

::..::

And as for Vlad, he's doing better now. He spent the night at the vet's office, ate some food, and didn't throw it back up, so that's a very good sign. He's got some medicine for the next couple of days to keep him a healthy kitten, and I'm really hoping that the upchucking is done. Megan is gonna be catsitting for us when we go to Chicago, and I know she won't want to deal with kitty vomit. Cuz I know I don't like dealing with it, though I have done remarkably well doing so thus far. :)
.

No comments: