Monday, November 06, 2006

Playing catch-up today, both with work and with articles.

Cindy has five new articles:

Cut and Run Policy in Iraq Would Make it Another Vietnam

Abortion Opponents Should Stop Name-Calling, Tackle the Real Issue, Our Rights

Hate Mongers Like Fred Phelps Should Not Be Protected from Prosecution Under Hate Crime Laws

Ignoring Differing Viewpoints Not a Great Idea

Illinois Election Guide: Choosing the Wrong Governor, Again

And only two from me:

How to Make Coordinating Christmas Stocking for Your Family

V for Vendetta: What Graphic Novel Did They Read?

Gonna be a drought from me for a while, as I submitting NOTHING at all last week. I am a slacker. :)

::..::

In other news, I hate Chicago more now than ever before. Perhaps I can get an article out of that. :) Seriously, though, the list of problems we ran into was HUGE. Traffic, not enough time, getting stuck on a bus forever, and it taking 2 1/2 hours to get back to our hotel after the show. Oi.

If I get my way, I will never again set foot in that city.
.

No comments: