Friday, August 17, 2007

Ah, only my sister... Megan just called me to get directions to the Lemp Mansion. She's apparently driving around in St. Louis with Dad, and called me to see if I knew how to get there. Of course, I had no clue, but I did have the powers of the interwebz, so I got them directions. Go me! :)

(Oh, hey, now it makes sense... Dad's birthday is Sunday... that's why she's in St. Louis! :) )

Tis Friday, and I am happy. :) Scion tonight, Changeling and Vampire LARPs tomorrow night. w00t and such! :) Aside from that, I have a bunch of writing to do, and perhaps I should work on some crafty stuff at some point. Perhaps. :)

In the meantime, though, it is the birthday of one of my co-workers today, and she is ordering in a massively huge lunch for the office, involving all sorts of tastiness. I am sure I will be stuffed at lunch, and then eat more in the afternoon before I go home. :) Today is also Aiden's birthday (my friend Assie's son), though he will not be giving me lunch or any other meal. It's okay, he's only 2. :)

I haven't done End of the Work Week Wisdom in entirely too long, and I don't have any great ideas at the moment, so I'll leave you without it for this week. I'm hoping to get back in the habit again soonishly, however. :)
.

No comments: