Thursday, August 16, 2007

So I realized yesterday that I neglected to mention my new blog: Shop Etsy. It's a site for me to cross-post a series of articles that I'm writing for AC about Etsy shops. So far, I've been mainly doing this for people who are in the EtsyRain street team, but I am going to expand out to cover pretty much anyone who is interested in having me feature them. Might be a while before I can get to everyone, but I'll do it eventually. :)

Oddly, I've probably been spending more time working on this than actual crafts lately. Between writing these articles and starting on writing my character backgrounds for all of the new games that I've found, I don't have much time to work on crafty stuff. Things get better on the weekends, though, when I have a bit more free time. Last night, I seriously just wrote and worked on character stuff--though I did get to have a bit of creative time when I made the "deluxe" CD cover for my Scion character's band, Gleipnir.

Other than that, I've got a new pair of armwarmers in the works that I am keeping for myself, and then I will start working on more armwarmers and hats to add to my Etsy shop. It's about time to start thinking of such things, in the crafting world. I suspect folks who read this and are having 100+ degree temperatures would disagree with me, but trust me... it's time to start working on fall stuff. :)
.

No comments: