Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hey, I'm doing pretty good with this posting thing. Maybe I'll start doing it every day again! :)

Today's word: toomuchstufftodo. Yes, I know that's not a word. :) But I just got to work maybe 20 minutes ago (I always get in early so I can waste some time before I get started. :) ), and I already made my "to do" list for when I get home tonight. There are only 9 things on it! Three of the things could be saved for later, but it's a lot of writing, which I seem to do more of when Jerome is not home, and tonight is his late class.

(On a slight tangent, I know that just as soon as I get used to this schedule of his, it's going to change. In fact, I think he has four more weeks on this schedule? Crazy schools on the quarter system...)

At any rate... yeah, too much stuff to do. Partially my own fault, of course, as I choose to do so much stuff, but I really can't sit still and do nothing. I'm horrible at it. :( I just need to learn how to pace it all out a little better, so that I don't have some nights that are completely overloaded, and others that are not.

I have this odd feeling that I had a really weird dream last night, but I can't remember it now (of course). I know that the dream I had on Monday night / Tuesday morning was a crazy one, though, so it may still be residual weirdness from that. Just try to imagine a mix between The Shining and Harry Potter (from the perspective of someone who has never read Harry Potter), and that's about how it was. With a 10 year old girl driving a motorcycle.

Yup, that's my life. :)
.

No comments: