Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, we ended up skipping the Creepshow show last night. Between the fact that a) I had been exhausted since Sunday, and really didn't think it was a good idea to stay out till 1 a.m., and b) we found out that the lead singer we are used to left the band after they recorded the album, to be replaced by her little sister, it just seemed not as important to go.

I think we definitely made the right choice on the first point, as I'm feeling much less tired today! :) It is a bummer that we didn't see them, but ah well. We'll have another chance some other time. I felt a little bad because I had already bought the tickets, but they were pretty cheap. No more buying tickets in advance unless I know we're gonna go to the show and/or it's definitely going to sell out ahead of time.

Nice quiet evenings at home are always a good thing, at any rate. I got caught up on a few things while we watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and then a bit of L.A. Ink, and Jerome got to spend his day off (completely off from work and school!) just chilling out. :)

No comments: