Thursday, September 13, 2007

No time for posts, Dr. Jones...



I've actually got stuff to work on at work today, so not a whole lot in the way of posting from me. However, I thought that I should show everybody the spiffy flyer for the show that I'm doing this Saturday. So come and buy stuff, if you're in the Seattle area. :)

I will probably only be there till about 4 p.m. or so, since we've got Scion on Saturday night. So come early if you want to see my stuff. I've got a bunch of crocheted hats and at least 10 of my bottle cap belts, some of which aren't listed on Etsy yet. Whatever doesn't sell will go up on Etsy next week, but if you want the first chance to get them, they are making their debut on Saturday! :)

Oddly enough, I think I'm all caught up with EVERYTHING in my life right now, which means that this evening will either be putzing around doing nothing, or perhaps a little more cleaning. I swear the living room is an ongoing cleaning challenge. It looks better than it did, but I don't think it will ever qualify as CLEAN. :)

++++

In other news, I think my iPod has gotten stuck on a Stolen Babies / Ego Likeness / Susie Suh loop. Not that I'm complaining, just an observation! :) (And I should point out that while I own 3 Ego Likeness CDs and some random other songs, I only have one album by Stolen Babies and a handful of Susie Suh songs...)

No comments: