Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hats!


Yup, it's definitely hat weather now in the Pacific Northwest, and I suspect that other places will be approaching hat weather soon too. I sold three hats last night (two of them going to Kayce, for herself and her daughter), which means two things. 1) I need to make more hats, and 2) I need more yarn.

Technically speaking, I don't need more yarn. I have a LOT of yarn, most of which seems to find its way into a pile near my end of the futon. The problem, however, is that I have not had any solid blue yarn since before we moved, I'm running low on all of the Jayne hat colors (and can't find them at JoAnn's or Fred Meyer), and I could definitely use more bright orange (or dull orange) to make more adorably cute pumpkin hats. There's just a whole lot of really basic colors that I don't have on hand, that I would like to get... but then I will have even more in the "too much yarn" collection.

Okay, so I can hold off for a little bit longer on buying more supplies. In the meantime, expect a lot of purple hats. I don't know how exactly it happened, but I have three or four different colors of purple yarn, and lots of each of those different colors. I suppose it MIGHT be because it's my favorite color in the whole wide world, but who knows. :)

Has anyone else noticed that I keep posting pictures of cute babies wearing hats?

No comments: