Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday again...


It's not an entirely bad day, just I had some strange dreams before waking up, including snow in Seattle that made awesome snowballs, and living at my aunt's house, while Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were visiting. And I think I dreamed about making cards, but seeing as I spent a good chunk of yesterday doing just that, it's not entirely surprising. :)

Speaking of, this Halloween card needs a good home. :)

In other news, the craft fair went relatively well. I only sold a couple of hats, but it was enough to pay for my half of the table and to get some Burger King while I waited for Jerome to get done working. I think I took too much stuff, though, because my half of the table looked really cluttered. I need to work on my display options when I have half a table. I'm already thinking one of my display heads instead of two, and maybe taking less stuff... ;)

I am definitely not making more hats this week, though. :)

No comments: